The Best Posts Session
Quando comecei a participar do Blog Valvulados, minha idéia inicial era só postar Frank Zappa. Sempre fui um grande fã, e durante a minh...
terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2016
Who Came First is the debut album by Pete Townshend, released in 1972 on Track Records in the UK and Track/Decca in the US. It includes demos from the aborted concept album Lifehouse, part of which became Who's Next. The original release had a gatefold cover and included a poster with additional photos of Meher Baba from the Louis van Gasteren film Beyond Words. It peaked at number 30 on the UK album chart and at number 69 on the US Billboard 200.
1. "Pure and Easy"
2. "Evolution" (Ronnie Lane)
3. "Forever's No Time at All" (Billy Nicholls, Katie Mclnnerney)
4. "(Nothing is Everything) Let's See Action"
5. "Time is Passing"
6. "There's a Heartache Following Me" (Ray Baker)
7. "Sheraton Gibson"
8. "Content" (Maud Kennedy, Townshend)
9. "Parvardigar" (Meher Baba, Townshend)
Pete Townshend – vocals, guitars, keyboards, bass guitar, drums, percussion, harmonica on "Day of Silence"
Ronnie Lane – vocals, guitar on "Evolution"
Billy Nicholls – vocals, guitar on "Forever's No Time at All"
Caleb Quaye – guitars, bass guitar, percussion on "Forever's No Time at All"